Thursday, September 17, 2009

Continuation of Chapter 5

Ok, Ok. I know that time has passed, but you must give me a break, as I've started my job at the International school, plus we have no internet at our new house.....So I guess I'll need to catch you all up!!!
1 1/2 months after we arrived here in Kampala we found out that the house that we were renting, which we knew was temporary, was more, or should I say "less" temporary than we thought and we needed to move out as there was a new family moving in that belonged to the mission that owned it! They had been doing us a favor by letting us stay there, however, we thought we had it until the end of the year. No big deal because the very same day we found out we had to move....GOD brought another house. Furnished and in a safe area. Within 2 weeks we were moved in! Really, moving is much easier when you don't have much to move. Just our clothes and our computer and that was about it!!! This house is much smaller, but still perfect for our scenerio, beings we still don't have any of our furniture or other belongings that are being shipped. We are starting to feel doubtful that we'll even have them before Christmas....so please pray!!! We need to find a house that is more permanent so we can make it our home and hook up internet. The hook-ups are expensive to do unless you plan on staying in the house for awhile! So we'll have to wait for a more permanent situation to set up internet! Thankfully, my job allows me to play on FB and write on here in my "spare" time!!! Some days I have time and some days I don't!!! I am helping in the administration at the school that our kids attend! I only work from 7:30am-12:30pm. It is PERFECT!!! I actually really like it and it has helped me meet alot of other moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment